Sunday, January 1, 2012
The Reason
The New Year always brings resolutions, whether they are new or old ones that were never completed, people will put themselves to a test for 352 days. In this fashion, I've been prompted to start my own "resolutions," but to extent these as life changes and not a temporary trend. I want to rid my life of processed foods, add exercise back into my life, and share these new life "make-overs" in this blog. I've always believed that knowledge is power, and as a student at UNLV, learning a plethora of nutrition information, writing this blog and sharing interesting, not well known information with others is a step toward what I want to dedicate my life to. I hope that even if this blog doesn't reach that many people, I will at least stay on track of my goals. So here is to the start of a new year and a better life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment